22 Jul Leal Hosts Fundraiser For Candidate Lara
Francisco Leal of Leal-Trejo, PC, held a recent fundraiser at his house for Ricardo Lara, candidate for Democratic Assembly, 50th district.
Though Leal supports Ricardo wholeheartedly because of his stance on key issues regarding education, Lara is also an ideal candidate for his district because he has an extremely diversified background in a number of issues that are pertinent to areas ranging from Bellflower to Lynwood to Walnut Park.
Ricardo, left, has the experience and passion for these issues that will help him to succeed and put forth laws that are representative of the community he serves.
The fundraiser was on June 20, 2009.
Below are several of the titles that Lara holds or has held in the past
- Communications Director for Assembly Appropriations Chair Member Kevin de Léon, Chairman of the Assembly Appropriations Committee (current)
- District Director for Assembly Speaker Fabian Nuñez
- Chief of Staff to Majority Leader Marco Antonio Firebaugh
- Board of Director for the Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE)
- Board of Directors for Planned Parenthood Los Angeles Advocacy Project.
Learn more about Ricardo Lara and the issues that he supports.